Wednesday 6 October 2010

Pentatonic Power.

I have no problems with watching TV or the Simpsons ( I love the Simpsons myself)...but, if you simply make a commitment to spend the same time you normally do in front of the TV - working this plan - I guarantee you?ll be playing great lead guitar in 150 days or less( I?ll tell you about my guarantee in a moment

P. S. Just imagine minutes from now what you?ll be learning...with 255 licks in tab and notation, 255 mp3 files to hear exactly how each lick should sound and a day by day lesson plan as your guide, you will have ?Pentatonic Power.?

The patterns of the pentatonic scale lay comfortably under the fingers allowing guitarists from the beginner on up to quickly get this scale under control and play lead guita

? Specific examples of how to use the licks that you learn as starting points to easily create your own endless supply of licks.

Maybe you?ve even learned a few solos by your favorite players but when it comes down to playing your own solos you are at a complete loss for what to d

After questioning the student about their available time I usually find out that there was plenty of time to practice.



Visit merchant

No comments: